Chevrolet Customer Care Number, Head Office, Warranty, Service Centers, Complaint Procedure
Contact Chevrolet India: Listed below are Chevrolet Customer Care Phone Number, Email Support, Toll Free Number, website and Registered office address of the company in India. You can call the company for any queries/complaints that you have with regard to the cars you have purchased from Chevrolet.
The company operates as 24×7 customer support operations which help users in clarifying any product issues or raise service issues with regard to their products.
Chevrolet India Customer Care :
Chevrolet Toll Free Number – 1800-3000-8080
Chevrolet Customer Care Number – 30308080 (Prefix local STD code)
Timings: Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 7 PM
Email Support: email@example.com
Chevrolet India Head Office Address :
Chevrolet Registered Office Address:
Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd.
Block B, Chandrapura Industrial Estate,
Halol – 389351,
Contact Number : +91-2676-221000
Fax Number : +91-2676-220666
Chevrolet Marketing Office Address
Surinder Jhakhar Bhavan
IFFCO Complex, Plot No. 3,
Tower B, 3rd & 4th Floor
Sector – 32, Gurgaon – 122001
Contact Number : +91-124-6771000
Fax Number : +91-124-6771077
Chevrolet Car Service Helpline – 0124-4388090
Chevrolet Registered Office Address :
Chevrolet Sales India Pvt Ltd.
Block B, Chandrapura Industrial Estate
Halol- 389351, District Panchmahals
Contact Number : +91-2676-221000
Chevrolet Warranty India
Chevrolet Warranty India is provided by the company to meet any issues that may arise with the vehicles that were purchased from the company and it is recommended to get the warranty registered immediately when you buy a vehicle from the company.
- Bumper to Bumper warranty coverage is given for 3 years or 36,000 miles whichever comes first.
- Sheet Metal Corrosion coverage is for 3 years or 36,000 miles and Rust-through coverage is for 6 years or 100,000 miles.
- Chevrolet India offers 3 years of warranty or 36,000 miles for any repairs that are required as a result of defects due to material or workmanship.
- In addition to 3 years protection, the power train components are further covered for 5 years or 100,000 miles for warranty.
Chevrolet Service Centers in India
Chevrolet Service Centre – Bangalore
Name : Trident Automobiles Pvt Ltd
Address : No 122/1, C, Shankar Reddy Layout,
Kalyan Nagar, Outer Ring Road.
City : Bangalore
Area Name : Kalyan Nagar.
Phone Number : 080-43430300
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chevrolet Service Centre – Hyderabad
Name : Kun Automobiles (p) Ltd
Address : Plot No. 21, Mini Industrial Estate,
Hafeezpet Road, Kondapur.
City : Hyderabad
Area Name : Kondapur.
Phone Number : 040-31907799
Email-id : email@example.com
Chevrolet Service Centre – New Delhi
Name : Autovikas Sales & Service Pvt Ltd
Address : J-10, Rajapuri, Matiala Road,
Opposite Sector-5, Dwarka.
City : New Delhi
Area Name : Dwarka.
Phone Number : 011-45595959
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chevrolet Service Centre – Mumbai
Name : Jmd Vfm Cars India Pvt. Ltd.
Address : Plot No. 48-A, Khairani Road,
Opposite Gundecha Chambers Off,
Sakiviharroad, Sakinaka, Andheri (East).
City : Mumbai
Area Name : Andheri (East).
Phone Number : 022-28565900
Email-id : email@example.com
Chevrolet Complaint Registration, Escalation :
Chevrolet India Complaint Registration, Escalation is used to register product repair/ service complaint faced by the customer, request for a service and can also escalate if the customer is not satisfied with the Chevrolet service. Customers before requesting for the vehicle service, have to check whether the vehicle is covered under Chevrolet India Warranty to get the service done free of cost under warranty.
About Chevrolet :
Chevrolet is the fourth largest Automobile brand in the world which is from the stable of General Motors Company (GM), world’s largest automobile manufacturer. It’s sold over 4.7 million cars in over 100 countries in the year 2011 which makes it a global automobile brand. Chevrolet has built up slowly but steadily its brand in the Indian market, the company manufactures a wide variety of automobiles from subcompact cars to commercial trucks. Some of the popular models are Spark, Cruze, Captiva and Aveo which are known for their good performance and after sales support.
To General Motors
Again a very bad experience i am going through with Shiva Motors Servicing (Chevrolet Beat), At the time of purchasing i have paid the certain amount required for extended warranty but now at the time of claiming they are denying that its not possible.
Reason- Gap in Servicing
1) I have never received any call from Shiva motors as a reminder of my car servicing
2) Whenever they told me, i handover-ed my car to them
3)They never update any remarks in servicing book
4) Why there is not any prior reminder for the termination of extended warranty
5) My car parked in Shiva Motors from five days and today i came to know about the rejection of warranty.
6) Many times I have conveyed about the servicing lighting sensor on dashboard to the technicians and supervisors but they used to say that sir it will be done but after three days again its pop up and now when original warranty of three years got expired they say that sir this is because of fuel filter asm.
7) They are saying that because of good will you can get only 30% benefit of the total expenses.
8) Also cherck my service record, I am regular customer of Shiva Motors and never gave my car to any other vendor for servicing.
9) in last servicing my AC got repaired in warranty so this time why they are rejecting when that time also they may have reject this because of servicing gap issue.
10. Why would i have extended warranty wen its already been rejected.
I am writing this mail to main authority because the service person refuse to provide me the mail ID of “Mahesh Chand Joshi” who is rejecting the extended warranty.
Please clarify the reasons of the rejection of my car warranty because without any reminder it should not been done. Expecting a positive response from the other side.
1. Its really sad to write you about a complaint of very serious nature against AARAV CHEVROLET MOTI BAGH NEW DELHI.
2. I got my Chevrolet Spark car for servicing at AARAV CHEVROLET after taking prior appointment at around 1100hrs.
3. Service executive Mr Dinesh opened a job card for my car and when I checked the estimate cost of servicing,I was shocked to see the charges he had given in estimate.For your reference I am quoting the estimate for these services:
a. Servicing:Rs 2500/-
b. Engine oil (Normal,not synthetic):Rs 3800/-
c. Air filter : Rs 1200/-
d. Fuel filter:Rs 1400/-
e. Oil filter: :Rs. 1300/-
f. Spark Plugs:Rs 1800/-
There were many other services,which were being charged 5-6 times.
4. But fortunately,I had my previous record of servicing where I had paid only,Rs 1170/- for servicing,Rs 671/- for engine oil and Rs 93/- for oil filter.When I cross checked and asked Mr Dinesh ,he told me that cost of servicing and spares have been increased from last year.When I argued that in 1 year cost of servicing and spares can’t get increase 5-6 times,he got panicked and discussed the charges with his name on immidiate senior Mr Mahinderpal,who told him about engine oil @ Rs 440/- per litre.
5. I was still not satisfied and requested them to meet Manager of the show Room.Then Manager Mrs Sarabjeet came and I told her about the whole thing.Initially ,she also tried to give the same excuse of increase in servicing charges but when I showed her the previous records of charges, then she became defensive and confirmed the charges on phone from the spare workshop.After the She confirmed me that Engine oil will be @ Rs 330/- And ful filter will be of Rs 400 and servicing charges will be Rs 1550/-.She then gave excuse that Mr Dinesh doesn’t know about the charges and labour cost,which is really very difficult to digest.If a person is sitting on service executive chair and opening a Job card,how you can expect him not knowing the charges.It was very very clear that everybody was hand in gloves and looting the customers of their ignorance.
6. Anyhow,Then my revised estimate was made but to my utter surprise,I was told that my car was ill not be washed in spite of my paying full service charges of Rs 1550/-.Again I contacted Manager,who told me to get the car for washing after 2-3 days but I will be charged full servicing charges plus GST@Rs 1550/-.After repeated illogical arguments I was told that Rs 350/- will be deducted from my bill.
7. Then I call at your customer care number 180030008080 but the response from that side was also not very encouraging as initially they also tried to convince me that servicing charges are increased but when I argued about that increase of 5-6 times in an year?Then they had no answer! I requested your customer care executive to let me speak to her supervisor,After speaking to supervisor she told me that her supervisor is very busy and he has told the same thing that servicing charges are increased.I still insisted to speak to supervisor,then my call was connected to Mr Viresh. I narrated him ,whole story and he also no clear answer to my complaint.Then I told him to escalate the matter to superior authorities for appropriate action against AARAV Chevrolet,he raised a complaint vide ID: 3-18942127986.I was told that I will be apprised of further action with in 24 hours.I spoke to your customer executive from 1242hrs to 1315 hrs.
8. But at AARAV Chevrolet,it was not end of my apathy.I am still sitting in their Customer lounge and my car is still not been taken inside the servicing area.When confirmed,why my car has not been taken inside for servicing?I was told that their time for servicing will start at 1230 and they will take their own sweet time for servicing.They will not consider that I entered this servicing centre at 1100hrs.Even After 4 hrs into this servicing centre,my car is yet to enter servicing area.I don’t know ,how long they will take more.It seems to be gimmick of this servicing centre to harass me.
9. We had 4 cars of brand Chevrolet but Till date I had never this sort of experience with Chevrolet,but My first visit to this particular servicing Centre has turned into a nightmare.I hope you understand.I have written you this detailed mail to you not for me but for Brand CHEVROLET.This service Centre is a blot on your brand and curse to your customers.I hope you will take stern action against these cheaters and make a example for others to safeguard your brand Chevrolet.Thats what I felt I must apprise you,rest lies with you,what action you take.Being from Defence services,I couldn’t take all this non sense and thought that it was my moral duty to apprise you so that your loyal customers do not suffer the same.
I m Kumar Sugandh
I have a Chevrolet beat vehicle hr01Aa8534
Which I gave for servicing in sparsh Chevrolet servicing matiala ,dwarka , Delhi.
The servicing carried out by the company is far below standard and did not bring out any change in the working of the vehicle.however I have been charged 12000 which make me feel as if I have been robbed.
Mr Amit the rep there charged around 5000 for the total billing amount of 12000 which is just not understood,which seems a mech there would bw earning more than a IAS officer per day.
Request take necessary action and refund my hard earned money.
Vardhaman Motors Kumhari — Complaint on breaking of audio system during servicing
Sa sai mallareddy on Apr 25, 2017 Mark as Resolved
As i have given my car for service on 24/04/2017 in vardhaman motors, kumhari (raipur). inspite of delivering a vehicle in good condition the people working there has broken my audio system.
As i called them again as informed about the condition they are not at all responding back in a proper way.
The service they are providing in not proper. they are not delivering a vehicle as it was before.’kindly acknowledge the complaint
CG 07 AN 9912
Let me inform you that i purchased Chevrolet Beat form your authorized Dealer M/S Rajvir motors,Solan (H.P) on dated 22July2013 after one month my vehicle has been accidental case, after that i go to the that showroom where i purchased my car & i submitted my all document to that Showroom regarding claim of my Cashless insurance from “New India Insurance” Company.
But still i am struggling for my reimbursement cheque and no one is ready to listen my problem seriously. I requested to you that please do the needful on the same.
Thanx & Regards
338 / 11 Pillaiyar kovil street,
Nanji kottai, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
Pin – 613006
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sub: Claiming of warranty under CPCO and delivery of the vehicle in right time – Reg.
Ref: Vehicle No. TN49 AH 0081, Coupen No. B6539,
I owned a vehicle through your authorized dealer Jayaraj Cars at Trichirapalli on 15.10.2010 and I am under your warranty scheme of CPCO.
The periodical maintenance also done at your sequentially, but some times the workers did mistakes while on service, when I noticed it was reported and corrected.
My vehicle was handed over for previous service on 15.08.2013 morning and they released at 17.15 hrs, while running the radiator indication noticed and suddenly the vehicle was shut down due to deficiency of radiator water on 30.09.2013, it has reported them immediately and handed over the vehicle.
It is understood that while on last service the radiator water was not topped up properly and the top cover also not intact since it was not tight fit causing the water was gone through.
It is understood that the material ordered by the service centre not yet arrived and struggled to attend my vehicle since last 23 days, hence I request you may please be look into the above and release my vehicle at the earliest.
I had purchased chevorlet beat with reg. No. BR1AU 7641 in 2010 from pandey moteors Patna. I have facing problem with head kit.The matter was intimated to the service center my Repair Order No.- 000477 and Promise date of Return was 30/04/2013 but I haven’t got my car till now.
My mobile No.- 9708328140
I therefore request you to be kind enough and plz something needfurl.
I have taken a very worst decision in my life by purchasing chevrolet sail
Chevrolet have given oalot promises but it a very hard truth that ur serive person are not so accurate in there work i have car bearing number OR-05-0011 they very second week of the car my tyre was brust i have go applo servive for that then after 2 week of my vechicle the give some abnormal sound from the dash board after that 6 week gear box give again some abnormal sound now the service of the SUPER SALES cutack is very poor they have promise me to give my car within 10 days now already 15 days has passed no is in duty or in showroom talk with me i am crying from inside i can write it more sir .
I therefore request you to be kind enough nd plz something needful
your B.N MOHAPATRA CUUTACK ODISSA
The Managing Director,
Sub: A brief note of my woes & horrid experience with your BEAT Ps Diesel Car and the treatment meted out to us by your staff and customer care department.
Ref: My BEAT Ps Diesel Car Reg. No. PB10 DU 7290
I, Gursewak Singh, R/o. Ludhiana (Pb), bought the above mentioned car from one of your dealers M/s. Padam Cars Pvt. Ltd., G.T. Road, Dhandari Kurd, Ludhiana, on July 25, 2012. I got the third service of the said car done on around 15-20 February, 2013 (exact date can be confirmed) from Padam Cars Pvt. Ltd. At the of servicing there was a complaint of oil leakage which was stopped to some extent, but not taken care of properly. On 27 February, 2013, I had to travel to Faridabad with my wife, 14 months kid and my young brother-in-law. At about 11:30 A.M. all of a sudden my car developed a snag and the steering wheel got jammed right in the middle of the road, near Sun Filling Station, Surajkund, a few kilometers from Faridabad. By Gods grace serious accident was avoided and we were able to stop the car and drag it to the side of the road. We immediately contacted Chevrolet Care Center and after about waiting for three four hours, they arranged for the car to be towed away to the ‘Regent Showroom’ of Chevrolet, in Faridabad. You can imagine the plight of my little kid and wife on that fateful day. First we had to wait endlessly on roadside waiting for help and then had to take a taxi and book a hotel room. We were very upset when we were informed by the Regent staff that the alternator of the almost new car was not working and it needed to be replaced. The callous and indifferent attitude of the Regent Staff further gave us a rude shock when they told us that it would take a week’s time to fix the car, as they did have the alternator in stock and it will have to be ordered from the Company Factory in Bangalore. They didn’t consider for once that how difficult it would be for us to stay in Faridabad (350 Km away from home) for a week and when we asked them to make appropriate arrangements for our stay they had no satisfactory reply. However, we stayed in Faridabad for three days on our own expense, just this purpose incurring losses of business, time and peace of mind accompanied by the problems of the family and the little kid; but of no avail. Then on the advice of a friend we approached the press for help and seeing the press with us our car got the required attention and the alternator which was yet to come from Bangalore ) within no time all, and we got our car back within 2-3 hours sans the leakage problem.
On April 3, 2013 at about 10:40 A.M. I took the car to Padam Cars Pvt. Ltd. G.T. Road, Dhundhari Khurd, Ludhiana, for getting the oil leakage problem fixed and was promised the delivery of the car at about 3 P.M. the same day. But could not get the delivery of the car even on the next day. On April 5, 2013, I went to the workshop and was shocked to see that they had dismantled the entire engine and the same lying open near the car (Photos and video of the same is with me). It really pained to see the condition of the 6-7 months old car whose entire engine had to be opened/ dismantled. On making enquiries from the attending mechanic Mr. Kamal and his team, about what was possibly wrong with a just 6-7 months old car that necessitated the opening of the entire engine of the car just to rectify an oil leakage, we could not extract any satisfactory reply. I returned home heartbroken and sad and then sat through the night writing to you.
On February 27, 2013 when the car broke down for the first time, I had to suffer losses of about Rs.22000/= ( Twenty two thousands only) besides the hardships suffered by my little son, wife and brother-in-law. Now second time again since April 3, 2013, I have suffered a loss of about Rs. 90000/= ( details of which can be produced) because I failed to meet my business commitments, and I the losses are still continuing. I am living in constant tension as I had taken a loan for this car which I am not being able to use. My wife and I feel cheated by the Chevrolet Company’s breach of trust by delivering a defective and used car to us against payment of a new car. In fact we have decided not to take any further chances with our lives by keeping an unreliable Chevrolet car.
Therefore you are hereby requested to refund the entire amount that we paid for this unreliable car which has serious manufacturing defects that necessitated the dismantling of the entire engine just within 6-7 months, along with due interest. Please also make sure to reimburse my entire losses suffered till date due this car as mentioned above.
I shall wait till April 8, 2013 to hear favorably from your side after which I will be compelled to seek relief and help to get justice from all quarters including consumer court/forums and media etc.
Gursewak Singh Ludhiana Punjab (India )
I have purchased Chev Spark LS with Reg. No.MH 40 KR 6339 on Del. Date 11/03/2012 from Tajshree Nagpur (MS). In last 10 days , the vehicle suddenly not started when I was travelling outside. Your service centre Staff at Yeotmal (MS) and Nagpur checked the vehicle and started it. but again it not started for 3rd time and I am afraiding now to take out the vehicle even for a short distance. Is it not a shame for General Motors ? Kindly do the needful to rectify the same
Engine no.B10S1807599KC2 VI N No. MA6MFBA1CCT001323
My contact No. 9423638990
RJ-14 TB 4298 Tavera (owner name Vinita Khandelwal)mailed-by: gmail.com
It is to inform with great regret that i had have purchased above vehicle from you (Baid Motors) on 05.09.12, now i am facing some problems in gear, i have approached several times to your concern mechanic at your work-shop/service centre regarding above problem, but as of today, problem is not resolved yet.
May i again request you to look into the matter and rectify the gear problem in Tavera.
Pl give me a call to deliver Tavera for rectifying the gear problem at the earliest possible.
My mobile No. is 9929265216.
Hoping your early acting in this regard.
I’ve purchase Chevrolet Spark in May-2011. At the time of purchase the dealer said that service station will be opened shortly nearby their show room(Naroda area ,Ahmedabad) but till date there is no any service station available to my place.Available one is about 40 kms away(Sarkhej,ahmedabad.
I had purchased Chevorlet spark with reg.No. KL 11 AK 889 in 2012 October from german motors Calicut,Kerala. Now I am Having problem with gear box. I am finding a difficulty in put in the reverse gear. The matter was intimated to the dealer during service but the problem still persists. Kindly do the needful to rectify the same and my belief in chevorlet promise.
i would like to complaint about tyre from first day of purchase of my car i am facing problem several time i approach your dealer but no response from them, as well from the tyre mfg. J.K. tyres they told to replace two front tyre on last month 25-10-12 but still date
there is no reponse from them.
my car Chassis No. MA6 JFDDD CBH021551
I request you to please look in this matter and do needful.
my contact no. 9974671111 / 78741 07868