Contact Western Union India : Listed below are the Western Union India Customer Care Number, Email Support information along with the Toll Free number where users can call and enquire with regard to the Money transfers, Status check, nearby agents, banking information etc.
Western Union Customer Care :
To speak with a Customer Service Representative in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM (IST), seven days a week, you can contact the following Koryo customer service number.
Koryo Customer Helpline Number : 1800-325-6000 (in English)
Customer Support Nubmer (Gujarati Language) : 1-800-348-4883
Customer Service Agent Contact Number : 1-800-325-6000
For Western Union Customer Card Service Number : 1-800-225-2750
Western Union Money Order SM Service Number : 1-800-999-9660
Quick Collect Customer Service Number : 1-800-238-5772
Prepaid Services/ Swiftpay Customer Support Number : 1-800-238-5772
To know about Cash payments for purchases contact : 1-800-238-5772
Email Support : [email protected]
Western Union Head Office Address :
Attn: Manager, Customer Advocate Dept
P.O. Box 6036
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Western Union Services India Pvt Ltd
Address: Fortune 2000,
Ground Floor, Unit No. G 101,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai,
Customer Contact Number: 022 6676 2929
If you are looking for the Western Union Mumbai Head office address and details you can visit the
Western Union International Money Transfer process :
- The remitter have to go to any one of the Western Union / MoneyGram Locations in the countries in which the Service operates and fill up a form to send the amount and pays principal amount and charges.
- A unique Money Transfer Control Number / Reference Number receipt is given to the sender after completing the transaction. The entire process will take not more than ten minutes.
- The Payee receives the full amount in Indian Rupees and a maximum amount of 2500 USD can be sent at a time as per applicable RBI regulations.
- Amounts upto INR. 50,000/- may be paid to the beneficiary in cash. Any amount exceeding this limit shall be paid by means of account payee cheque or credited directly to the Savings Account. But for foreign tourists, higher amounts can be payable in cash.
- Only 30 transactions can be received by a single beneficiary in a calendar year.
- The recipients of the money transfers need to provide sufficient information necessary to establish their identity and proof of residence through reliable Govt issued documents like Election Voter Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card etc.
Western Union Customer Complaint Process :
The consumers facing any complaints can contact the nearby Western Union Office or Post Office to register their complaint regarding the services opted. The complaints can also be submitted by writing a precise complaint to the the mailing address and email ids mentioned above.
About Western Union :
Western Union Financial Services is a leading Money Transfer company that helps you transfer money to your loved ones almost anywhere in the world. They are the leaders in Consumer-to-Consumer Money-Transfer Services around the world and in India there are over 90,000 Agent locations, 7,100 Post offices and over 30,000 branches of leading banks through which fund transfers and receipts can be done. Funds through Western Union are generally available in minutes including Agent location hours and differences in time zones.